You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Wolverhampton, UK
- Posted on 05 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant - Wolverhampton
Have you considered teacher training upon graduating but decide you needed to gain more experience before making a final decision?
Would you like to make a difference to a school in a deprived area by becoming a Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant?
This supportive and successful secondary school found in Wolverhampton are looking for a bright and ambitious Chemistry Graduate to start in their Science department as a teaching assistant.
Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant –
- Chemistry Graduate role
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn up to £325 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Ideal post before undertaking teacher training
- 2:1 degree or above in Chemistry
- Ideally from a Russell Group University
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to keep students engaged
- Dynamic and personable
- Strong degree and A Levels required
- Exceptional Secondary School based in Wolverhampton
- Excellent training and support programmes
- Close to transport links
- High achieving Science department
- Popular within the local community
To be considered for this exciting History teaching assistant position, send your CV over to Declan at i-teachers by clicking apply today
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011