You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Canterbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Kitchen Designer
£18,000 - £20,000 + Commission
Currently working alongside a specialist design company based in Canterbury, looking to recruit capable graduates for their in-house design team. Established for over forty years, this family-owned business offers bespoke design, perfectly tailored to each individual client.
You will be the first and the last point of contact for new clients, from initial contact through to project management of the fitting and completion.
* Customer visitation – measuring up proposed area and understanding needs and possible limitations of the space
* Design and produce plans, using CAD software
* Meet with customer in-branch, discuss plans, pricing and service
* Project manage next steps – including the allocation of fitting teams and organising the delivery to site
* Competitive starting salary, with clear structure for salary increases and reviews
* Full training offered, either via internal company resources or external manufacturer sessions
* Travel expenses paid, including air fares and parking
* Fun, outgoing team, with regular social events
* Other benefits include:- company mobile phone
40 hour week, based on a 7 day rota. You may be required to work Sundays during especially busy periods.
You need to be a confident communicator, with fantastic customer service skills.
* Degree educated, in a related subject including Interior Design, Product Design ect.
* Experience of Computer Aided Design (CAD) including AutoCAD, Solidworks or similar
* Fantastic communicator, focusing on providing the highest level of client satisfaction
* An outgoing personality, with a good sense of humour
* Confident operating as a team player and autonomously
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Your Graduate recruiter of choice - helping your business grow by sourcing top quality university graduates for short term projects and permanent roles
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialist, finding talented and motivated graduates to help your business grow.
Nurturing talent is a big investment
- Recruitment & HR
- in Canterbury, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008