You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date: 15 Oct, 2018
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,800.0 per month
A firmly established English learning center in Guangzhou is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities
· Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
· Administer student progress reports to parents
To apply for these fantastic opportunities please send us a copy of your C.V. to [email protected]
· Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline.)
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum.)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker.
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience.)
· Criminal conviction check and health check.
· Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable.
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
What you'll get
· Salary: RMB 15,000 – 17,000 per month.
· Flights from HK/home country covered upon contract completion.
· Contract completion bonus of 10,000 RMB.
· Working 5 days a week; maximum of 25 hours of teaching for school year and 30 during the summer.
· Small class sizes (typically 4-8 children per class.)
· Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
· Accommodation: Optional and affordable.
· Fully sponsored visa.
· Comprehensive training program on arrival.
· Social network connections prior and post arrival.
· Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.