- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,900.0 per year
To support the Marketing and Communications Manager with the delivery of the organisation’s marketing and communications strategy. To assist the Marketing and Communications Manager with the implementation of our digital presence, e-newsletters, website, brand development, social media and events. To support with the promotion of the work and impact of Prospectus to the beyond profit sector.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About ProspectusProspectus is a specialist recruitment consultancy and recruitment advertising and design agency working exclusively with the charity sector.
Located near: Located near Holborn station, London.
Your responsibilities in the following areas:
- Assist in the creation of all e-marketing.
- Maintain up to date and high-quality marketing material to support business development activity.
- Assist with the delivery and creation of video content.
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Manager in the creation of the monthly and quarterly reports.
- Contributing to the planning process and development of direct marketing strategy.
Across their website, social media and