You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,900.0 per year
To support the Marketing and Communications Manager with the delivery of the organisation’s marketing and communications strategy. To assist the Marketing and Communications Manager with the implementation of our digital presence, e-newsletters, website, brand development, social media and events. To support with the promotion of the work and impact of Prospectus to the beyond profit sector.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About ProspectusProspectus is a specialist recruitment consultancy and recruitment advertising and design agency working exclusively with the charity sector.
Located near: Located near Holborn station, London.
Your responsibilities in the following areas:
- Assist in the creation of all e-marketing.
- Maintain up to date and high-quality marketing material to support business development activity.
- Assist with the delivery and creation of video content.
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Manager in the creation of the monthly and quarterly reports.
- Contributing to the planning process and development of direct marketing strategy.
Across their website, social media and events:
- To ensure website is regularly updated with content that promotes the work of Prospectus.
- To assist with the production of regular reports on Google Analytics to map trends and suggest improvements as appropriate.
- Assist with the running of the social media channels and ensuring relevant content is shared across all of our communications channels.
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of the weekly social media schedule.
- Researching and venue sourcing for upcoming events.
- Assist with the creation, implementation and delivery of events.
Working 9 am to 6 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
Terms and Benefits:
- Salary dependent on skills and experience
- 37.5 hour working week, times to be agreed with line manager. Some flexibility may be required.
- 23 days annual leave, rising to 25 days at 2 years service and 30 days at 5 years service.
- Employee Assistance Programme – free 24hr confidential information, support and counselling service.
- Access to service offering retail and leisure discounts.
- Free eye test.
- Ride to work scheme... And more!
- Training will be on the 18 months, Digital Marketing advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After completing your Digital Marketing apprenticeship you will be awarded a:
- Microsoft MTA HTML 5 certificate.
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- BCS Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles.
- To be creative and generate ideas and suggestions in a proactive way. Basic Requirements.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills – able to communicate fluently in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite applications, mainly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign would be desirable.
- Understanding and interest in the digital landscape, and emerging trends in web and social technology.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload and deliver to time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships externally and with internal departments.
- Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
- A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK