You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Dartford, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 70.0 per day
Are you a Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate with a minimum 2.2 degree?
Are you keen to gain further experience of working with children in a school setting as you pursue your future career goals?
After an internal review of long-term strategy, this supportive primary school in Dartford is excited to be able to advertise for a new Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate to join the school.
*** Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate position based in Dartford, Kent
*** Long term, full-time Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate position
*** Starting immediately
*** £60-£70 per day
*** Dartford primary with excellent reputation
Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate Specification:
* 2.2 or above in a Speech and Language (SaLT), Psychology or related degree
* Good A-Levels
* Minimum C Grade at GCSE in English, Maths and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Speech and Language Therapist (SaLT)
* Prior school experience or experience of working with children highly desirable
About the Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate role:
* Working across the school supporting pupils’ learning
* Responsible for working 1:1 with varying pupils with Speech and Language difficulties
* Small group intervention work
* Supported directly by the SENCO
* Responsible for liaising with the SENCO, Class Teacher and Parents to ensure social and academic support
* Found in Dartford, Kent, this primary is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
* Inclusive attitude towards education, with every pupil expected to make progress
* Warm, welcoming environment
If you believe that this fantastic Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate opportunity in Dartford is what you have been waiting for, apply today! Send your CV to Richard Pentecost at EduStaff.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010