- Leicester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,500.0 per year
Do you have a passion for great brands? Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude? How about joining an exciting and enthusiastic team?
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our pladis Global team, number one player in the sweet biscuit category (McVities, Go Ahead), makers of premium chocolate Godiva and savoury biscuit brand, Jacobs.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, ensuring promotions are running correctly, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Effectively managing your allocated store visits and completing all core tasks in store
What we are looking for
- Hold a full driving licence
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- A full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months is required
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.