You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Lendlease’s Consulting business has more than 20 years’ experience delivering quality projects across a wide range of market sectors. We are renowned for our positive, proactive and solution orientated approach to addressing clients’ property and construction needs. Our client base is drawn from national and local government, public agencies and the private sector.
Our two-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, develop your core project management skills and help you build diverse experience within the consultancy world.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Assuming responsibility for producing key project deliverables from the moment you join the business whilst interfacing daily with clients and senior managers within Lendlease alike
- Working on our business development activities, including bidding for new work and our marketing activities
- You will also be given access to our Technology consultancy group, Cost Management team and Principal Designer activities with a view to broadening your understanding of our service offering
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress
- A buddy and a mentor
What we are looking for
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience is an advantage but not a necessity
- All degrees welcome
- A minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree classification (Master’s degree supersedes this)
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please be aware that we have two waves to our application process:
- Wave 1: closing date is 4 of November 2018
- Wave 2: closing date is 3 of February 2019
Tip: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
Step one – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer two questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
Tip: why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
- What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
- What are the top three strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. construction, consulting, development, finance or Central function)? (max. 300 words)
Step two – Video Interview Step three – Assessment Centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 04/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 04/11/2018Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Every day people around the world live, work, shop, play or travel via a place created by Lendlease.
Lendlease was founded over 55 years ago on the firm belief that a successful company must operate profitably, sustainably and ethically.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, a
- Consulting & Accounting, Property & Construction, Telecommunications
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1958
20 Triton Street, Regent's Place, London NW1 3BF, United Kingdom