You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bristol, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Office Support Assistant Apprentice
To provide general back of house and office support across the Bristol office, primary focus of role is to support the mail room/print room team along with the office manager, Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants.
To ensure work is carried out to the highest standard and produced correctly within the agreed deadline. To give excellent customer service to all our clients. Maintain a proactive relationship with our customers ensuring queries and issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- To support the Receptionist and cover Reception duties in their absence i.e. Meet and greet all visitors to CMS Bristol
- To ensure all telephone calls are answered and dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Order and keep records of Stationery products as ordered in a cost effective manner.
- Manage & maintain all stationery supplies
- Ensure photocopiers are stocked with paper
- Open and distribute all incoming mail and distribute all outgoing mail
- Undertake and manage all general filing.
- Support CMS office staff with admin tasks and projects.
- To effectively undertake all print room and post room processes and the production of all jobs through the area of the Document Centre
- Ensure all aspects of job requisition / instructions and other relevant information is checked and correct prior to commencing the activity.
- Ensure timely delivery of post runs across the campus in accordance with SLA’s
- Prioritise all incoming urgent couriers and recorded post
- Relate accurate information to users on the progression of their work. When deadlines cannot be met, ensure user is informed within sufficient time. Offer alternative solutions when necessary
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all machines, with an ability to manipulate colour work through a variety of software packages.
- To advise users and staff on the appropriate methods of production and provide technical support and advice where necessary
- To operate all production and finishing equipment to the highest standards, in line with job specification or user specification
- To monitor stock levels of consumables and advise the appropriate person to ensure orders are placed on a weekly basis in line with agreed minimum and maximum stock levels
- To ensure responsibility and continuity of service when Senior Document Services Operator’s shift ends
- Any reasonable ad hoc duties as required by senior management
- To demonstrate pride and professionalism in all aspects of customer service
- Develop excellent working relations with clients, demonstrating strong communication skills
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- To relate accurate information to users on the progression of their work
- To seek feedback on client satisfaction
- To ensure the Document Services team gather from users and record accurate job ticket information
- Build relationship with clients and manage their perceptions and expectations
- Key representative for the team and escalation point
- Provide expertise in service to advise users on best production approach
What we are looking for
- Smile and be friendly at all times.
- Good interpersonal skills, flexible to work with a range of styles and personalities and according to business demands
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong efficiency and motivation
- Excellent punctuality
- Demonstrate a “can do" attitude
- Innovation & creativity
- Basic AV and IT knowledge
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full Time/Apprentice role for 14 months
- Monday to Friday - 0900am to 1700pm
- Location: Bristol
- Facilities Management Intermediate Apprenticeship - Facilities Services Level 2 (qualification gained on the completion of the Apprenticeship)
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
Additional information for internal applicants
Please ensure that you discuss your application with your current line manager before formally applying. Please note that internal job moves are subject to the standard terms for the post being advertised. Enhanced terms cannot be honoured.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.