You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
A global tobacco company with a diverse workforce representing 100 nationalities. They operate in over 120 countries, employ over 27,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology, making them one of the fastest growing tobacco companies in the world.25,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology.
Joining the Central London or East London team, you will be responsible for:
- The sales, marketing and distribution of tobacco products to retailers in your designated region
- Visiting 10-12 clients a day, you will have ever changing targets depending on marketing initiatives from head office
- Understanding what your clients are looking for, providing solutions for them that will aid their 'basket spend', improve their profit margins and increase their product knowledge to pass on to their customers
- Analysing sales data to understand how to improve performance
- Regular meetings with colleagues to discuss success and areas to improve
You will start on January 21st, joining a 13 week structured training programme which includes negotiation, objection handling, information gathering, distribution, effective merchandising and much more.
There are endless career progression opportunities within the UK and internationally.
- Salary of £28K rising to £31k after 9 months plus additional £2900 London weighting
- Company car
- Private medical insurance
- Annual pay review
- Annual company bonus of 10% of salary
- Sales bonus scheme of £2250 per year
- £1400 of annual allowances
- Amazing flexible benefits package
- Full manual driving licence that is at least two years old
- Happy to travel
- Excellent rapport
- Great customer service skills
- Adaptable around working in a team
- Strong but not arrogant
- Able to spot an opportunity for a sale
- Ambition and drive to succeed in this role and to progress in the company
- Evidence of being competitive either in work or in hobbies
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997