You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Expedia needs YOU!
Are you a passionate leader of security engineers? Do you love working to keep your business and customers safe from internet malcontents? Do you get excited about doing this at a very large scale for a well-know brand? If any of those are true, Expedia is looking for YOU!
The Hotels.com team at Expedia Group is looking for an internet security-passionate and people focused leader for our brand-based Security Team.
In this role you will be responsible for leading our growing brand-based security team and working closely with the central Expedia security team as well as numerous technical and non-technical partners across Hotels.com.
You’ll be responsible for:
* Managing a high performing team of technical security experts
* Developing skills and experience of the team members and actively support their career development
* Empowering your teams to own their domain
* Collaborating with technical and non-technical partners on security topics
* Cultivating and promoting creative thinking and freedom of your teams
* Establishing and implementing Hotels.com security strategy to protect Hotels.com customers and the Hotels.com and Expedia Group business
* Articulating and implementing that strategy as Objectives and Key Results
* Establishing and prioritising the security teams work back log
* Working closely with the central security teams
* Planning and leading security projects that require involvement of multiple teams across Hotels.com and Expedia Group
* Communicating complex and technical security topics to non-technical audiences
* Championing a pragmatic and risk-based approach to security
* Driving the definition, implementation and compliance with security guidelines for a large distributed technology team
* Coordinating the security team's role in regular audits and certifications
* Guiding the analysis of and response to security risks
As a team we love to...
* Take on tough security challenges knowing that our efforts help keep our customers and business safe
* Help improve awareness of security challenges across the business
* Work in a fun and supportive environment where individuals are valued for the good work they do
* Take advantage of our amazing travel discounts and tick some destinations off our bucket lists!
We’ll take your career on a journey that’s flexible and right for you, whilst recognising and rewarding your achievements...
* Competitive salaries and many growth opportunities within the company
* Option to attend conferences globally and enrich the technology skills you are passionate about
* A conversation with your Manager around flexible working and what is right for you is encouraged from day one
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce, is the most awesome workforce. We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous.
Expedia is committed to crafting an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
We’re excited for you to make Expedia an even more awesome place to work!
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and join us on our journey to become the #1 travel company in the world!
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At Expedia we are revolutionising travel through the power of technology. Every second of every day, we send two travellers on a trip. We sell enough tickets to fill nearly six hundred 737 airplanes every day, and our mobile apps have been downloaded more than 10 million times across 180 countries.
What does this mean to you?
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1994