You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Is this your curtain call? www.stitched.co.uk
What we want?
Stitched is looking for a hands on, “jump in at the deep end” superstar.
We are a high growth start-up based in a cool shared space in Victoria – plenty of great pubs + lunch spots to choose from. Stitched is growing (fast!) and we need your help to support our Marketing and Ops teams.
Who are we?
We are Stitched, and we’re on a mission to make curtains cool again. We’ve received funding from the people who backed the likes of ‘Not on the High Street’, JustEat and other great companies and we’re growing fast. Stitched launched to the public in late 2017 and is changing the way people decorate their homes.
What will you do?
Stitched is a team of 8, at the moment, everyone mucks in and does a bit of everything, along with their day to day. You will have a very varied role and your actions will have a direct effect on the company. We can guarantee no day will be the same, here is a snippet –
- Building up the content on our ‘inspiration’ page
- Helping out with the Stitched Newsletter
- Helping create fabric sample packs for our customers (whilst managing stock levels)
- Speaking to our customers (over the phone and via email)
- Grow Stitched partnerships
- Building the Stitched brand with PR
Who are you?
- You have an interest in marketing
- You like speaking to people
- You like fixing things (not curtains or blinds – we promise)
- You are curious
- You have excellent communication skills
- You do not need to be an expert in curtains or blinds
- Whilst we can’t offer to have you rolling in the cash (yet), we can cover your travel expenses. This is an invaluable opportunity to be part the next big thing – think Netflix but curtains?
- We are a sociable bunch – we do Friday drinks, Tuesday breakfasts, team outings, amongst other things!
- We are flexible on internship length but ideally at least 2 months
- You will be working directly with the founders of Stitched, as well as an experienced team who you will learn from
Instead of your CV, we do things a little differently... Send a cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself along with one of the following (feel free to get creative) –
- Take a look on our website, how do you think we can improve our Inspiration page?
- Write an example press release on Stitched
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Stitched is on a mission to make buying curtains & blinds easy, one stitch at a time.
Stitched has developed intuitive online 3D design tools; sourced 140+ feel good fabrics (made of natural and recycled fibres); uses live chat to help customers through measuring and designing online; and offers an easy-to-schedule installation serv
- Technology & IT, Retail
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017