You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Our client is one of the world's leading luxury cruise ship company's. Travelling to some of the world's most intriguing destinations whilst being looked after in luxurious style.
This is a 6 month internship based by Victoria station paying £18,000 pro rata.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Inputting key information about guests
- Dealing with specific customer requests and making sure that they will be passed onto the right person to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Looking after visas and other vital travel information
- Booking the necessary flights for guests
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Hard working, diligent and professional
- Very good attention to detail
- No experience necessary – full training will be provided
- Interest in travel would be preferred but not necessary
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- A free cruise once a year with immediate family worth £15K per person once full-time
- Friday drinks
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Regular socials
- Fantastic offices right next to St James Park Tube Station and a short walk from Victoria
- Potential to move into other departments and develop your career
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009