You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Oxford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Sales and Marketing Placement
Intel are looking for a number of interns to fill the diverse roles within our Channel, Distributor and Product Sales Marketing team. As an intern working within one of these teams you may be involved in a variety of different projects including; working with customers from events and training courses, data analysis, managing product promotions, budget management and campaign launches.
Dependent on the role and business needs, responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as a central point of contact for internal stakeholders across programs or initiatives
- Working with worldwide teams to communicate projects status, identify issues and discuss relevant solutions
- Providing organizational and implementation support for face to face and virtual events
- Managing internal and external communications e.g. newsletters or social media
- Preparing and analysing statistical data on program performance and tracking status
- Tracking budgets and providing guidance for multiple teams
- Taking responsibility for aspects of programs administration e.g. e-Learning and customer satisfaction
This is a 13 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a bachelor's degree in a relevant subject such as Business, Marketing, Management, or similar disciplines. It is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 year course with a 1 year assignment in industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience in and be able to demonstrate the below skills:
- Ability to both work independently and take ownership, but also work well as part of a diverse team
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Customer orientation
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with innovative thinking
- Familiarity with Microsoft* Office*, in particular Excel* and PowerPoint*
- Experience in planning and organizing events would be an added advantage
- A willingness and ability for potential travel to support events across Europe
Intel makes possible the most amazing experiences of the future
You know us best for our processors. But we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and society, and for every person on Earth.
Throughout our proud history, Intel has continuously expanded the reach, influence and power of computing to improve people's everyday lives. With employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120 countries, Intel's products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Intel is like no other company on the planet: our technology is a critical part of an increasingly interdependent ecosystem that creates and expands value for shareholders, partners, customers and society.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Get Into Teaching
Considering a career in teaching? Looking for help and advice on how to go about it? You've come to the right place.There are a range of routes into teaching and it can be difficult to decide which one is best for you. We can provide a comprehensive programme of support and guidance throughout the application process. Our services are complet
- Academia & Education
- in Oxford, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1985