You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
With 20 offices across the UK and many more abroad, they're looking to grow their Building Surveying team in the South West by taking on a graduate to support through their APC to become Chartered.
You'll be responsible for identifying defects, areas of repair and the maintenance and conservation of a range of commercial and new build developments. You'll also ensure that buildings meet the required health and safety regulations and deal with planning applications advising on building legislation and regulations.
What are we looking for?
* Construction related degree (accredited by RICS)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ambitious and motivated individuals
What's in it for you?
* £20,000-£25,000 per annum + benefits
* Small team in Bristol - good support through your APC
* A diverse workload
* The opportunity to join a successful and growing consultancy
If this role sounds of interest, please click the 'Apply Now' button to be considered.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Girling Jones Ltd
Girling Jones is the largest and most popular provider of technical staff to the construction and engineering industry in the South West. We cover four vertical market sectors:
- Construction, Design and Property Consultancy
- Construction and Civil Engineering
- FM and Building Maintenance<
- Recruitment & HR
- Exeter, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011