You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Community & Marketing Internship – 3 months
MOTLEY thinks jewellery should be done differently. We are a new e-commerce brand, who collaborates with the world’s leading jewellery designers on exclusive collections that are brilliantly designed, beautifully crafted and – crucially – absolutely affordable. Our revolutionary tech driven model cuts out the middleman, providing access to great jewellery design without the high price mark-up. Because affordable jewellery doesn’t have to mean average design.
Our journey so far
Motley is at the most exciting phase of its growth to date. We’re due to launch at the beginning of October and about to close our first funding round and have huge aspirations to become the global jewellery brand for the 21st century.
This is an amazing opportunity looking for someone to be a crucial part of that early journey with us; who’s up for the rollercoaster road of the early stage start up; and who genuinely wants to be part of disrupting an industry that’s ready for a shake-up.
About the role
As Community & Marketing Intern, your primary focus will be growing our Motley brand across all our channels.
Being more specific, you will:
● Manage & plan the content for our social channels, engaging to build a great community on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and any other relevant places where our customers engaged
● Help deliver our editorial content, sourcing, planning & coordinating awesome blogs and PR to build engagement
● Create and report on digital marketing campaigns
● Support with broader marketing initiatives, including PR and experiential
● Be the first point for customer enquiries, building community, assisting with sales, problem solving and feeding back strategically into business
● Help out across the business operationally as we grow at a fast pace
This role has the opportunity to move to a permanent, salaried position dependent on performance. During the internship, there will be a weekly allowance plus the opportunity to have equity in a highly ambitious start up.
About your experience
We know brilliant people can come from a wide range of places – but we wouldn’t be surprised if you have:
● 1-2 year’s experience in account management, content planning, digital marketing or community development experience in a consumer brand or agency would be an added bonus
● Excellent copywriting skills
● Experience of project management, delivering complicated projects involving multiple stakeholders
● Experience of Photoshop, Adobe, InDesign also a big bonus
• You have a hunger to learn and thrive in a fast paced environment
• You have huge drive and ambition – you want to build something great
• You are openminded and flexible – you’re happy to respond to changing circumstances and priorities while keeping a cool head
• You’re happy to get stuck in and get your hands dirty
• You’re passionate about revolutionizing an industry and believe in the Motley vision
• You’re an all round good egg
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Motley Lonson
MOTLEY thinks jewellery should be done differently. We are a new e-commerce brand, who collaborates with the world’s leading jewellery designers on exclusive collections that are brilliantly designed, beautifully crafted and – crucially – absolutely affordable. Our revolutionary tech driven model cuts out the middleman, providing access to gr
- Technology & IT, Art & Design
- London, UK
- Founded in