- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,000.0 per year
The best thing – you can make your mark on the business world and focus on the commercial side of IBM. What you’ll do – anything from analysing our business, creating proposals for potential clients or even doing research into different areas of the market.
- To begin with you should be interested in taking a year out as part of your degree and to be on target for at least a 2:1 in your honours degree.
- You must also be in your penultimate year of study and be authorised to work in the UK for the whole placement too.
- Whilst you don’t need a specific degree background to apply, you do need to be enthusiastic, with plenty of energy and passion for the areas of our business that you’re applying for. Never fear, if you haven’t studied business or IT, we’re all about the person, not about their background.
- University Placements are for a minimum of 1 year and must form part of your degree - normally prior to the final year of study.
- University Placements run from June/July/August 2019 for 12 months.
Our Business, Design, Finance, HR, Marketing and Technology roles will be opening periodically over the academic year. Please register your interest on our website to be notified of the date the role will be opening. When roles do open they will open for app