You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our clients story begins in the magnificent city of Rome back in 2009, when two guides, Jimmy and Alex, got together and started a small tour company to focus on providing intimate private tours tailored to customer needs. The idea was that each client has different interests, so why not create a unique experience for them without breaking the bank?
Their mission was to bring the past alive and unlock the magic of a city through their knowledge, personalities and passion for what they do.
Fast forward six years and they are doing the same thing in fifty cities worldwide, working with hundreds of the world’s very best in guiding talent.
This is an internship for 3 months offering 18k with the potential of a full time job all being wellDay-to-day activities will include
- You will be dealing with customers for every step of the customer journey.
- You will be one of our resident travel experts helping to convert customers by offering them advice about their trip and which tour they should book - this will be done via both phone, email and our system.
- You need to be interested to learn very quickly about world cities and be able to talk confidently about them.
- You will also be responsible to account managing some of our hotel partners and luxury travel platforms who have integrated our platform. ---- You will be working alongside the Founder while he is working from York for three months.
- You will learn a lot about early stage tech startups.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications
- 2.1 or better from a highly regarded university (History/English/Philosophy good fit but not necessary)
- Comfortable writing content (destination content and in communication with customers)
- A self-starter
- Good on the phone and over email dealing with customers
- Interested in travel
- Very organised
- Cool under pressure
- Familiar consumer tech platforms and apps (E.G Airbnb)
- Experience handling customers under stressful situationsWhat are the perks of working at this company
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a very exciting travel start-up
- We believe in continuous learning and self-development so we will be very happy to support you with any courses that might help with your role
- A fantastic network of investors and start-up people
- Lots of opportunities around the globe to travel with the company
- The chance to work in a fast moving dynamic environment that will be a big plus for your future career. To give you an idea that last interns we took in for these roles worked with us for over two years and went on to get jobs at Deliveroo and other such incredible companies
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
22A Theobalds Rd, London, UK