You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Windsor, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Hi! We’re Growth Engineering, online learning wunderkinds!
We create eLearning environments that knock socks off, blows minds and affects change. It’s safe to say that we’re completely unlike anybody else in our field. Our focus is on making online learning fun and engaging. If you want to help and are ready to work on the world’s greatest learning technology solutions (we were the Learning Provider of the Year for 2016), then get in touch!
Join the Learning Revolution:
• We can offer a competitive salary based on your experience level.
• You’ll be a key part of a mightily impressive team, working on truly innovative products that actively improve people’s lives.
• Growth Engineering are doubling their clientele on a year-by-year basis and growing at alarming speeds. This is a great time to join the team!
• We’re people development experts (it’s what we do) and will support and guide you throughout your career.
• We like to have fun too: free beer, treats, quiz nights, parties brown bag lunches, break-out game sessions and much, much more!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant/Graduate Accountant will include:
- Preparing/posting accounting journals
- Effective and efficient accounting, producing timely and accurate numbers
- Supporting in the reporting of financial performance
- Assist the Financial Controller on various Finance and Non-Finance projects
- Managing invoice process/payments
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledger
- Reconciling balances and complete analysis of balance sheet items
- Analysing cost reporting against budget
- Ensure financial controls operate effectively
- Enforce standards and controls of Board, Group Finance and Regulatory Bodies
- Assisting in preparation of the annual statutory accounts - supporting the business area in developing annual budgets and forecasting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supporting VAT returns
- Commercial understanding across costs, optimization, revenues, and key drivers
- A Graduate with a degree in Accountancy, Finance or AAT Qualified with prior work experience
- Willing to work towards the ACA, CIMA or ACCA formal qualification
- Excellent communicative ability with an outgoing personality
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills with clear capability to manage stakeholders
- Have excellent organizational & communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
The role is suitable for Graduates who have no prior work experience.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.