- Windsor, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Hi! We’re Growth Engineering, online learning wunderkinds!
We create eLearning environments that knock socks off, blows minds and affects change. It’s safe to say that we’re completely unlike anybody else in our field. Our focus is on making online learning fun and engaging. If you want to help and are ready to work on the world’s greatest learning technology solutions (we were the Learning Provider of the Year for 2016), then get in touch!
Join the Learning Revolution:
• We can offer a competitive salary based on your experience level.
• You’ll be a key part of a mightily impressive team, working on truly innovative products that actively improve people’s lives.
• Growth Engineering are doubling their clientele on a year-by-year basis and growing at alarming speeds. This is a great time to join the team!
• We’re people development experts (it’s what we do) and will support and guide you throughout your career.
• We like to have fun too: free beer, treats, quiz nights, parties brown bag lunches, break-out game sessions and much, much more!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant/Graduate Accountant will include:
- Preparing/posting accounting journals
- Effective and efficient accounting, pro