You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Hull, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish. A fantastic opportunity is available for a Global Brand Protection Packaging Manager to join our Global Packaging Innovation team in our Health business unit.
Based in Hull, with some international travel, this newly created role focuses on the development and management of a Consumer Trust & Protection Packaging strategy and related solutions across our Health PowerBrands and portfolio, focusing on those brands most exposed to counterfeiting. It also includes the next generation of connected technologies to engage efficiently with the consumer through our products’ packaging.
You will be responsible for partnering with the Heads of Packaging Innovation, RB’s global anti-counterfeit unit, and the Category Development Organisation to identify most adapted solutions within all 3 of our health pillars; Infant Formula and Child Nutrition, Health Hygiene and Wellness, and Health Relief. Brands include: Enfamil, Enfinitas, Nutramigen, Dettol, Durex, KY, Veet, Scholl, Nurofen, Gaviscon, Strepsils, and Mucinex.
A stand-alone role, you will be the ‘go to’ expert with regards to Anti-counterfeit, serving as the primary point of contact for RB Health. A challenging and exciting opportunity to really make a difference in protecting our consumers and reinforcing the trust in our Brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- In partnership with the Global Anti-counterfeit unit, Brand experience team and Supply Chain, develop and maintain the RB Health consumer protection strategy.
- In partnership with Regulatory Affairs, develop a comprehensive list of regulatory requirements – minimum level of protection e.g. serialisation – across our portfolio.
- Identify the risk level per market/region and portfolio/brand.
- Define security principles, measurable and time-based objectives to minimise the risk of counterfeiting.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current security systems, identify gaps to address and engage with Regional Packaging teams to address the gap.
- Run technology proof-of-principle and where applicable reverse engineer the technology to assess its robustness and fit to our printers’ capabilities.
Is this You?
- You’ll have a track record of working within brand protection/anti-counterfeiting in the Consumer Health Care, Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry.
- While experience in packaging development is advantageous, more importantly you’ll have a deep understanding of printing process and connected technologies, showing technical curiosity for new technologies, and the ability to learn on the fly.
- Good influencing and collaboration skills are key, coupled with the ability to build strong cross-functional internal and external networks.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RB (Reckitt Benckiser)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even etter ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Feeling well is...
- Consumer goods
- Slough, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1823