You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Sales Development Representative will play an instrumental role in the direct growth of Blueprint's Software-as-a-Service products by seeking new business opportunities to engage with potential customers. The Sales Development Representative will pursue leads and generate interest as a brand ambassador for the product.
As one brand of the Diligent Corporation, Blueprint OneWorld is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based platform and the world’s leading solution for global entity management and corporate governance. Over 80% of the FTSE 100 and 30% of Fortune 100 rely on Blueprint to help them solve their challenges relating to compliance, data and document management, entity review and attestation, filing and institutional reporting.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading and rapidly growing global business, highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results. The role offers an excellent basic and competitive commission structure, with high achievers given the opportunity to progress within the business becoming an expert in corporate software.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices through email, phone, and social drips using SalesLoft Cadence to connect with new prospects.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM.
- Exceed quota qualified consultations on second full-time month.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of Sales experience or 1-3 years of combined Sales and Sales Development experience
- A fundamental understanding of the sales process (marketing, prospecting, cold calling, sales cycle, handoff to Customer Success)
- Demonstrated ability to articulate unique proposition of the product and obtain product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives
- Excellent presentation skills both verbally and written
- High energy and positive attitude
As one brand of the Diligent Corporation, Blueprint OneWorld is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based platform and the world’s leading solution for global entity management and corporate governance.
Blueprint serves more than 2,200 clients and 250,000 users in more than 140 countries. Over 80% of the FTSE 100 and 30% of F100 rely on Blueprint to help them solve their challenges relating to compliance, data and document management, entity review and attestation, filing and institutional reporting. For the last 30 years, Blueprint has helped centralize all relevant data for the Company Secretary, Finance and Treasury, Legal and Tax, among others.
Diligent is the leading provider of secure corporate governance and collaboration solutions for boards and senior executives. Over 12,000 clients in more than 90 countries and on all seven continents rely on Diligent for secure distribution of board materials, secure messaging, integrated compliance, board evaluation and entity management. Diligent’s Governance Cloud is the only solution that meets the evolving governance needs of leading organizations. Visit diligent.com or follow us on Twitter @diligentHQ to learn more.
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Income protections, alongside Medical Insurance. We are a casual but professional team, with this role working from our London office.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Diligent Corporation
Diligent is the leading Enterprise Governance Management provider of secure corporate governance and collaboration solutions for boards and senior executives. Over 14,000 clients in more than 90 countries and on all seven continents rely on Diligent to help them make better governance decisions through secure board material distribution, mess
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 2001