You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Who we are
Greycoat Lumleys are a luxury recruitment agency, specialising in the placement of domestic staff within luxury private households in the UK and abroad. Typical roles include; Butlers, House & Estate Managers, Personal & Executive Assistants, Gardeners, Chauffeurs, Private Chefs & Waiting staff, Housekeepers, Nannies & Maternity Nurses, Yacht Crew and Chalet Staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable agency that is rapidly growing, at our swanky newly-refurbished Head Office based in Parsons Green (SW6). Although we now have a staff count of around 35 people, the agency still has a 'family feel' and we have some members who have been with us for 15years plus!
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit multiple team assistants for various sectors within the business. This is a fab opportunity to join successful and friendly teams in a rewarding and interesting business. Excellent career development options exist for the right candidates.
Private Household recruitment is a very interesting, niche market and offers a very varied role where no two days are the same! As a Team Administrator for Greycoat Lumleys you will primarily assist your Recruitment Consultants in sourcing quality candidates for roles and also be given the opportunity to experience lots of different areas of the business including marketing and business development.
Key Responsibilities of a Team Administrator;
- Candidate Resourcing/Candidate Management -proactively sourcing new candidates via a variety of sources, pre-registration and screening of prospective new candidates.
- Interview Scheduling Management - coordinating candidate registration interviews for the consultants and assisting the consultants with the administration of interviews between candidates and clients.
- Candidate Legal Compliance and Reference verification - ensuring each candidate has sent us relevant and necessary paperwork for registration. Securing reference details and taking verbal references over the telephone from high net worth individuals.
- Database and paperwork administration - Adding new candidates to the database and maintaining candidate profiles, organisation, management, filing and archiving or paper files.
- Client Business Development & Lead Generation -taking references via telephone and following up with referees with information about our services. Cross selling the different divisional service offerings of Greycoat Lumleys.
The ideal candidate would have prior experience in a fast paced recruitment consultancy or have previously worked within a Private Household or for high net worth clients, however this is not necessary as full training will be given.
Hours: Monday to Friday, rota system based on 40 hour week
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus bank holidays and additional leave between Christmas and New Year. This rises to 25 days per year, plus bank holidays etc, after two years of service.
Package: Pension and Medical insurance after a year of employment.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 gpa + benefits
- Medical Insurance (after two years of employment)
- Discounted gym membership
- Dress down Friday's
- Charity Fundraising Days
- Employee of the Month and annual awards evenings
- Team building days and trips
- Team nights out and lunches
- Long service rewards and birthday goodies
- Tea Time every Tuesday at 3pm (with other offices in the building)
- Bi-monthly Members Thursday Drinks from 5.30pm (with other offices in the building)
- Bi-monthly Members Friday Breakfast at 10am (with other offices in the building)
- Plus other incentives
If you are interested in joining us or finding out more about the positions we have available, send us your CV today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.