You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Number: 8053
Location: Dixons Carphone, Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The role of Paid Search Executive is to work closely with the Paid Search Manager to deliver high quality traffic to the Dixons Carphone websites.
This is an exciting and challenging role to help develop and refine the search activity for the UK’s largest electrical retailer. Working with a talented in-house team and leveraging relationships with external suppliers and a best in-class technology stack, you will continue to drive performance and identify opportunities and gaps for incremental growth
* The Paid Search Executive will work with agencies and external suppliers whilst maintaining strong relations with internal teams, delivering industry leading insights and analysis.
* Manage and take responsibility for the delivery of text, shopping and display campaigns.
* Using tools such as Doubleclick Search, Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google tools, etc. track, report and analyse campaign performance data and identify efficiency optimisation opportunities for improved return on spend.
* Support ecommerce, commercial, marketing and other internal stakeholder teams with ad hoc search requests; attend all relevant meetings and planning sessions.
* Take ownership of ad copy, landing page and shopping feed tests and optimisations.
* Ensure spend is in line with budgets and aligned with sales targets, make recommendations for changes to spend where necessary to meet KPI targets.
* Produce recommendations and campaign updates for supplier funding activities.
* Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insight.
* On an ongoing basis provide comprehensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring.
* Ensuring that best practices are properly implemented on current and new campaigns.
* Work with the wider online marketing team to identify areas for improvement and deliver aligned campaigns with consistent customer messaging.
* Stay up to date with all search engine algorithm changes and industry trends and regularly inform and educate on emerging search technologies, opportunities and best practices.
* Good Understanding of online marketing
* Industry experience is highly desirable in order to bring credible business acumen to inform planning and decision-making
* Excellent communication skills, used to influence and collaborate with key stakeholdersAbility to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
* Excellent prioritization skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising on quality
* Excellent team player – able to work with and support other team members
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; good negotiation skills
* Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* High level of numeracy and analytical skills
* Intermediate Excel skills – proficiency in data manipulation using pivot tables, vlookups etc.
* Excellent level of presentation skills.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Dixons Carphone
We make life happen, every day
We’re Dixons Carphone – Europe’s leading electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. As a recently merged business that brings together the strengths of both Carphone Warehouse and Dixons Retail – all under one roof – we’re proud of where we’ve come and can’t wait to see where we’ll
- Technology & IT, Retail
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2014