You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the marketing team on a fixed-term contract to help drive brand awareness and growth for a leading UK Wealth Manager. This role requires a highly organised, creative and commercially-minded individual who can bring new ideas to the company and see them through.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and senior management to develop and implement a comprehensive events and sponsorship plan that supports the overall Group marketing strategy
- Oversee the day-to-day management of all events including planning, execution and budgeting with the aim of supporting business growth and raising brand awareness
- Liaise with the client facing, communications and digital teams to ensure we are presenting a joined up message to support all events and sponsorship activity
- Manage internal stakeholders and external agency relationships to ensure projects and events are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage and mentor at least one junior member of the team
- Produce and present detailed reports on events and sponsorship activity and provide meaningful recommendations
- Ensure proper procedures are in place so that all events, sponsorship and partnership activity is managed effectively and consistently. Introduce new ideas and efficiencies where applicable
- Liaise with the digital marketing team to optimise the website and social media for sponsorships and events
- Act as the first point of contact for a number of branches to support them in their day-to-day marketing requests including events, sponsorships, adverts, etc.
- Provide input and support the wider team where required on the delivery of marketing materials, campaigns, communications and projects
- Ensure all forms of communication retain brand consistency, both in design and tone of voice
- Maintain efficient mechanisms for version control and the regulatory and legal compliance of all relevant content.
- Must have a strong background in project management and/or events planning gained within the Financial Services industry
- Proven experience of planning, executing and reporting on projects and/or events
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in marketing, events or project management or other related field preferred
- Management and leadership – Must have a keen interest in motivating and developing junior members of the team as well as delegating and managing workloads
- Commercially minded – must have the intellectual capacity to learn and understand a wide range of products and services, competitors and target audience and be able to translate such understanding into meaningful marketing initiatives
- People skills – Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with individuals at all levels across the group as well as external clients and prospects
- Planning – Must demonstrate a proven ability to look at the big picture in order to plan effectively and manage resources, time and budgets
- Organisation – Must be able to multi-task, manage and prioritise projects effectively, and develop efficiencies
- Exceptional written English language skills and attention to detail.
- Creativity and out of the box thinking – a keen interest in learning about industry trends and techniques and eager to bring new ideas to the table and see them through
- Flexibility – The Marketing and Digital department is very much a ‘team’ environment and therefore there may be opportunities for the individual to take part in other marketing-related activity. The individual will be prepared to work with Marketing colleagues and assist, where reasonable, to achieve successful outcomes for the department and the business
Does this sound like you? Get in touch today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.