You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Farringdon, London, United Kingdom
Export Account Manager - LexisNexis UKPermanent role based in Farringdon, London LexisNexis UK is about being a part of something bigger. It’s about being able to push boundaries to new levels through delivering authoritative content with cutting-edge technology and software tools, allowing our customers to quickly find the answers they are searching for.LexisNexis, a division of the global publishing company RELX Group plc, (FTSE 50), is a leader in professional publishing and a pioneering solutions provider specializing in solutions for the legal, tax and accountancy sectors.
Main Purpose of the role:Growth of revenue within defined markets through pro-actively selling LexisNexis products to new and existing customers to achieve and exceed targets.
- Pro-active selling and negotiation of commercially sound contracts for existing and new customers. Retaining and growing key services within the existing customer base.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with customers through regular client meetings, responding to client requests and feedback in a timely manner.
- Conducting product demonstrations and client presentations as appropriate, and ensuring quantity and quality of customer contact is in line with agreed targets.
- Working alongside stakeholder departments (eg. training, marketing, credit control or business development) to ensure integrated customer care approach and market needs are being met.
- Keeping up to date with market changes and developments, as well as new products.
- Timely production of regular and ad hoc sales reports and maintaining CRM system
- Technical specialist in own area, may deliver specialist knowledge and input independently.
- Deals with day-to-day operational problems within own area and solves problems by making judgements.
- Conduct telesales campaigns on an adhoc basis as agreed
- Make overseas sales trips as agreed with Sales Director.
Specialist Knowledge / Skills Required
- Proven track record of working successfully in a challenging and commercially driven sales environment.
- Experience of working within a B2B.
- Preferably has at least two years’ experience in an account management or sales role.
- Strong and proven negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Background in publishing or online solutions environment is preferred.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
A leading provider of science and health information, Elsevier partners with experts around the globe to develop world-class content, delivering it in ways that fuel discovery, drive innovation and improve health care. Our global community comprises ver 7,000 journal editors, 70,000 editorial board members, 300,000 reviewers and 600,000 authors....
- Technology & IT, Health & Social Care, Science & Research
- Kidlington, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1880