You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 49,000.0 per year
Salary: £28K (OTE £49K)
A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their London team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
They promote and support progressive careers within the company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop a team of Analysts to support you in your own delivery of projects.
- £28,000 basic
- £49K OTE
- Fantastic progression opportunities across a variety of departments (according to this successful company- there are no limits to where you want to go with them)
- Possible travel opportunities- Offices in New York, Hong Kong & Dubai
- Fun, unique offices
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- Fantastic opportunity to increase your exposure in a competitive and lucrative industry
- Great dynamic and team- orientated culture with team socials and nights out
- Bonus / incentive scheme
What we're looking for:
• Degree educated, any discipline
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995