You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Blenheim Chalcot (BC) is the UK's leading Digital Venture Builder. We build digital start-ups that are geared to disrupt and transform sectors. We invest more than just funds, we invest our knowledge and experience, our ideas and our infrastructure. Our ventures are at the forefront of a multitude of industries covering FinTech, EdTech, Media, Sport and more.
It is a cohesive group and we have an incredibly strong culture built around curious, engaging and innovative people. Working alongside entrepreneurs and co-founders, we support our ventures from start-up to scale to exit, giving them access to the global networks and services they need to grow.
Our portfolio represents sales of well over £300 million, nearing £1 billion of assets under management, more than 3,000 employees and a successful track record of over 40 companies.
We host our start-ups in our own incubator; a 30,000sft venture hub office, home to a buzzing mix of fast growth digital start-ups. Think a large building packed with some of the smartest digital minds in London.
For more info visit https://www.blenheimchalcot.com/about/Graduate Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Manager within the Talent and Resourcing function to manage our graduate programme and deliver the full Early Careers strategy across Blenheim Chalcot.
- Data Science Scheme
- Graduate Scheme (Marketing, Commercial, Finance)
- Internship Scheme
This role is a pivotal part of our ambitious plan to grow graduate talent through our portfolio of businesses. It will lead everything to do with the programme delivery, from initial planning and marketing, through to ensuring all graduates are developing and engaged.
This is a great opportunity to think creatively about an ever-changing talent landscape and develop an innovative training programme within BC. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with business leaders across the BC portfolio and drive the success of the programmes.
This role is based in Hammersmith and may involve some travel to other BC offices.Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the graduate programme from recruitment and onboarding through to completion of the programme
- Own the delivery and development of the curriculum:
- Review and challenge the curriculum, taking in feedback from all stakeholders to evolve the curriculum and stay at the forefront of this changing field.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and development activities for our graduates to ensure learning outcomes are consistent with agreed expectations
- Work in partnership with Avado/Arch to ensure suitable learning and development support is provided for the graduates; ensuring it is relevant and appropriate for the graduates and the businesses they work for and that (for the apprentice part) it is approved under the apprenticeship regulations.
- Lead on the marketing and recruitment strategy to attract top graduates for the programme
- Formulate and execute the annual marketing strategy to target top talent, ensuring effective routes to market
- Build relationships with relevant partner institutions to promote the programme and attend events where appropriate
- Setup an efficient screening and selection approach
- Work with the talent team in BC to maximise our reach and ensure there is consistency and cohesion across all areas
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the BC portfolio e.g. CEOs, HR Directors etc. to ensure there are consistent lines of communication and buy-in to the programme
- Support line managers in creating graduate roles that provides challenging work that supports their development needs, ensuring managers of graduates understand how to nurture and get the best out of their graduate talent
- Creating an engagement programme and rhythm of communication with our graduate population to ensure they are engaged, informed and have a feedback loop
- Experience in managing graduate programmes, recruiting and nurturing high quality graduates
- Ability to think creatively to develop and evolve graduate programmes from start to finish
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work proactively individually as well as a part of a team
- Resilient under pressure and adaptable to change.
- Excellent knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy and the opportunities it presents
- The ability to plan, organise and deliver a programme or skills development frame-work
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience in hiring from STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) would be an advantage
We enjoy a smart/casual environment and our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude.
We offer a generous benefits package including 25 days annual leave, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance and Auto-Enrol Pension. We also offer other flexible benefits such as Perkbox, contribution to gym membership, etc and access to AVADO Learning training programmes.
Blenheim Chalcot also run BC Build a year-long high-potentials programme designed to build up the next cadre of senior leader in our businesses. Content spans a broad spectrum of topics that we believe leaders of entrepreneurial businesses need to understand, and is designed to develop versatile leaders. This is led by the BC partners directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Blenheim Chalcot
We are venture builders, not venture capitalists. We invest more than just funds; we invest our knowledge and experience, our ideas and our infrastructure.
Working alongside entrepreneurs and co-founders, we support our ventures from startup to scale to exit, giving them access to the global networks and business development services th
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1998
1 Hammersmith Broadway, London W6 9DL, UK