You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Communicate with clients and supplier partners to provide booking assistance, additional information and issue resolution. Work in a small company with open possibilities for advancement and additional projects!
Day: 07:00 - 19:00
Night: 19:00 - 07:00
4 days on, 4 off
Must be available to do both shifts on a rotational basis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Answer client/service provider calls politely and effectively, resolving any issues/queries they may have
- Process client bookings and offer additional services related to their booking
- Answer client/service provider emails articulately and within a timely manner ensuring SLA's are adhered to
- Completing all of the assigned operational checks regarding client bookings
- Assisting accounts team in collecting payment for all bookings prior to them taking place
- Assisting management in facilitating any admin tasks that are required
- Social media engagement and content creation (optional)
- 18,000-20,000k starting salary (reviewed after 3-month probationary period)
- Commission on upselling
- Lots of possibilities to advance and do additional projects that best suit your future development plans (marketing, sales, operations etc)
- 4 days on 4 days off work schedule (plenty of free time!
- Monthly appraisals, development plans and coaching
- Ability to communicate to an excellent standard via phone and email to resolve the clients' queries
- Ability to provide good attention to detail to ensure all the client requests are adhered to correctly
- Ability to manage and adapt in difficult situations, ensuring the client receives a satisfactory resolution
- Ability to organize themselves to multi-task effectively whilst ensuring standards do not suffer
- Ability to work alone and amongst a team to achieve the common objective
- Confident IT User i.e. Internet and computer literate
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook to a good level
- Languages would be a benefit but not essential
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.