- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The role is 80% public realtions, and 20% internal communications.
** Kindly note previous experience of financial services is imperative **
Responsibilities of part-time PR Manager
* Proactive idea creation for writing and selling-in story ideas to national and broadcast press
* Assist delivery of ambitious growth targets for the business
* Act as key media and press point of contact
* Be key strategic advisor to the Executive Committee and the board on both internal and external communications
* Spot gaps and find and develop new spokespeople where necessary
* Work collaboratively with external PR agency
* Work with senior leadership on messaging to internal stakeholders
* Build and develop strategy for internal and external communications
Experience required of Part-time PR Manager
* At least 5 years current / recent communications experience in a public relations position/ ex-journalist at a respected city newspaper, or a corporate environment, ideally in financial services/personal finance
* Track record of developing public relations strategies
* Direct experience of media management
* Degree educated, preferably 2:1 or higher
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Morgan McKinley
Recruitment is a complete process built on a relationship of trust between the hiring company, candidates and the consultant.
By nurturing the talent pool within our chosen professional communities and disciplines, Morgan McKinley ensures that the right candidates are matched to the right opportunities.
If you are a talented professiona
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in 1988
61 Aldwych, London WC2B 4AE, UK