Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Technology Application Developer Internships
At Citi, we’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. We provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
By harnessing the power of our people – we’ll continue to move forward. This is a place where the best come to get better. It’s our unwavering focus on delivering opportunities for growth and development to our most talented people that is best known within the industry. Here, opportunities to progress are truly open to all. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
We are currently offering placement, summer internship and full time opportunities within Technology. Our ICG Technologists support and enable the success of our trading businesses— and by utilizing a broad range of technologies; our team is at the forefront of innovation. We seek to drive our systems and processes toward scalable, low-latency, high-frequency enterprise systems to support Citi and our aggressive growth strategy. Our Technology analyst program is divided into two streams; Application Developer and Production Support and when applying you will be required to state your preference.
Our Application Developers have a passion for using Technology to make our business faster, more efficient and more profitable and design and implement innovative technical solutions to the problems faced by our traders. Production Support plays an integral part in running and maintaining the production environment via providing business facing support for trading applications to trading, middle office and operations so that they can confidently conduct business and service clients.
Our analysts enjoy using their technological expertise to resolve all kinds of business problems working directly with our traders on the trading floor.
Your time here will look something like this...
Projects that our Application Developers analysts have worked on:
- Designing and building execution algorithms
- Developing and leveraging Big Data platforms
- Implementing Low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Building sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Designing Research portals using the latest Web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
Projects that our Production Support analysts have worked on:
- Improving Production Support Monitoring Techniques
- Release / Change Management
- Incident Management - Major Outages
- Global Knowledge Sharing Repository Management
- Soliciting application requirements from Traders
- Service Management improvement projects
- Organizational and operational efficiency improvements
- Design, development and implementation of tooling
We want to hear from you if...
- You achieved a minimum of 96 UCAS points*
- You can demonstrate a passion for Technology. A knowledge of any of the following would be a plus but not essential: SQL, Unix/Linux, Scripting languages, Windows Servers
- You have strong evidence of project management, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- You are committed to personal growth and career development, and a strong desire to be successful in a team environment
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. Whether our clients are at a meeting or on the road, they use FactSet to monitor global markets, public and private companies and equity and fixed income portfolios all in one place.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything they need to do
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978
London Rd, London SE1