Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Location: Central London
Salary: £24,000-£28,000 (£35K OTE)
Our award winning client is the leading manufacturing player in their market niche! They’re looking for their next graduate intake in order to enhance the company’s presence further!
Benefits/What you get:
- A very competitive starting salary of between £24,000-£28,000
- Superb Y1 OTE of £35K!
- A company car
- Extensive training programme in a supportive environment
- Excellent scope for progression
- A fast-paced and inclusive culture
- Locations nationwide!
Chiefly engaging with new business development and networking, you will foster close relationships with the internal teams you work with and clients externally also. Regularly meeting customers face to face in the field, you will initially focus on commercial relationships with SMEs. The scope for progression beyond this with our client is vast.
In order to enable success in your new role, you will be provided with a company car and mobile. Become part of the exciting office culture and you will be rewarded financially, with industry renowned training, and fantastic scope for progression!
• Develop sales plans to achieve targeted objectives and goals
• Own, direct, produce and deliver new business quotations, proposals and presentation material.
• Attend relevant events to develop new business opportunities.
• Using your company car, travel to visit clients on site in order to develop relationships and deliver proposals
• Ensure various projects are instigated and carried out competently, meeting tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level
- A full UK driving licence
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995