You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Stowmarket, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Home and Garden is an innovative, customer driven and rapidly growing business worldwide. Our market leading premium products such as our robotics lawnmower are renowned for advances in user experience that makes effortless gardening a reality. We are world leaders in bringing game changing, environmentally friendly products to the market, specialising in robotic and cordless technology.
Direct Purchasing is responsible for procurement of all product and services that do not form part of a final Bosch product but would support the organisation’s operations. We are performing strategic and operational purchasing functions across different countries for a worldwide purchasing volume of 8.6bn EUR
With a large, active and diverse student community, Bosch Lawn and Garden in Stowmarket is the right choice for you!
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- To assess customer requirements
- Collect and analyse data
- Supplier research
- Liaising with customer areas
- Assisting the buyers in the procurement function
- General administration
- Support in tender process
- First point of contact for customers
- Administration associated with any project work
- Promotion and respect of processes
What distringuishes you
- You will have a good standard of English, both verbal and written
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Understanding of engineering processes such as plastic injection moulding desirable.
- Have a good telephone manner
- You should have excellent organisational skills and have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as alone
- Good analytical skills are desirable, as is the ability to use your own initiative
- You should be open to new experiences
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial, Consumer goods
- Uxbridge, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1886