You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Our client offers a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leader as Graduate Financial Services Sales Executive in their impressive London Head Office. Selling financial software products into the wider financial services market, successful candidates will be mentored by a Senior Account Manager and slowly graduated into the full sales cycle, gaining experience in the whole process from lead generation through to account management.
Graduate Financial Sales
£24k Basic (1st year OTE 40k)
Flexible start dates available
- Company phone & laptop
- 22 days annual holiday
- Never more than 3 months away from a promotion!
- Extensive 3 month training programme
- Regular lunch club performance rewards
- Fantastic work culture with regular socials (Royal Ascot,
- Find new business for the company by reaching out to prospective clients
- Support Senior Managers with key account management
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Develop excellent product knowledge
- Recent graduate (2016-2018)
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Previous sales experience not essential - full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Target driven
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003