You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Hull, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
RBA fantastic opportunity is available for a Medical Affairs Manager to join our Global Medical Affairs team. This is a newly created role within the Pain management category with the intention to strengthen the medical support of innovative pain projects.
- Proactively supporting the project teams, providing medical insight and strategic advice to ensure the feasibility and success of product development initiatives;
- Supervision of the medical team alongside the Global Medical Affairs lead;
- Provide ideas/concepts for constructing the product pipeline;
- Proactively liaise with external key opinion leaders to enhance the Company's knowledge base; input relevant information to the project teams to influence strategic project direction;
- Serve as a product expert and develop in-depth understanding of the literature and current medical opinion;
- Support ideation, substantiation, and defence of claims, as well as challenges against competitors' claims;
- Help strengthen the relationship with key opinion leaders to build up a network of RB advocates for this therapy area, lead scientific advisory boards and develop and implement a robust publication strategy.
Is this You?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably associated to healthcare or the life sciences (eg basic science, pharmacy, nursing or medical) ideally with experience in the Consumer Healthcare sector;
- An ability to understand, interpret and communicate scientific data is essential, along with knowledge of medicinal product development and Medical Affairs;
- Broad knowledge of international regulatory frameworks as they relate to medical and clinical requirements for product registration and research is also required;
- With strong influencing and relationship skills, you will be comfortable managing in a matrix and working with ambiguity.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish. Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RB (Reckitt Benckiser)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even etter ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Feeling well is...
- Consumer goods
- Slough, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1823