You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Farnborough, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer to begin their career within the aerospace industry.
Graduate Technical Support Engineer - Areospace Position Overview
* Offering Technical Support on the product range to both customers and suppliers within the aerospace industry
* Producing CAD drawings using 3D modelling software
* Liaising closely with the sales team on product specifications
* Updating and maintaining the database with order updates and sales information
* Reporting to the General Manager
Graduate Technical Support Engineer - Aerospace Position Requirements
* Degree qualified or similar within an Aerospace, Aeronautical, Astronautics or Mechanical subject
* Technical experience within the aerospace market, and ideally experience working within the civil aerospace sector
* Strong communications skills
* Experience using 3D modelling software desirable (SolidWorks, SolidEdge, ProEngineer, Creo)
* Based within a commutable distance of Farnborough
* Full UK Driving License
Graduate Technical Support Engineer - Aerospace Position Remuneration
* Salary £20,00 - £30,000 (Dependent on experience)
* Working hours Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
* Performance bonus
* 30 days Holiday including bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- Chichester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012