You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our are looking for graduates of the highest calibre who are committed to trying to understand current issues in an impartial questioning way, and who are interested in casting light on today’s major topical debates. Our client are looking for analytical researchers and thinkers -- not polemicists, lobbyists or those wishing to promote particular causes or political views.
The founders of the website have eminent and distinguished track records. You will be working with people who have developed policy at the highest levels of UK government and internationally. The work will be intellectually tough and demanding - but immensely rewarding and exciting. You will have the chance to work with the finest minds, the country’s top experts, and leading commentators. You will gain a blue-chip track record yourself. But only the best and most committed will be recruited.
This is a unique opportunity for graduates to work on an exciting new web project for a global brand and a worldwide audience. It is truly a once-in-a lifetime opportunity.
A blue-chip television company is working with a team of senior television and media executives to launch a web-based pilot operation for a major world broadcaster analysing, dissecting and providing robust critiques of the major current affairs issues of the day. The site will provide clarity, objectivity and answers in the confused fog of political argument and the muddled reporting of partisan media.
You will be working in on of the following policy areas: Immigration, Energy and Housing.
- Applicants must have exceptional ability to understand and interpret primary sources, raw data and statistics, and to be able to write fluent accessible English.
- You will be passionate about current affairs, politics, and developing a deep understanding of the forces that move our world.
Requirements: 2:1 degree or above from a top global university
- A 2:1 degree or above from a top global university
- Knowledge and experience of sourcing and analysing data and statistics to reach informed conclusions
- A good working understanding of modern economics and politics
- An open mind and the ability to both understand and empathise with others’ perspectives
- A desire to inform the world
Duration: 6 Month Internship (possible extension)
Location: Central London
Base Salary: Competitive Internship Salary
Start Date: ASAP
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Instant Impact
Instant Impact is a London-based recruitment company, helping talented students, graduates and experienced professionals find their dream jobs in entrepreneurial businesses.
We work with companies at every stage of the business journey, from early-stage start-ups to global powerhouses. Our team specialises in the following sectors:
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011
London Bridge, 9 Holyrood St, London SE1 2EL, United Kingdom