- Uxbridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 13,500.0 per year
Operations Support Coordinator ApprenticeUxbridge, West London£13,500Full time, 37.5 Hours per week (Mon to Fri)
Our European Head Quarters based in Uxbridge (near Heathrow Airport) employs approximately 350 people and we're currently looking for an Operations Support Apprentice, reporting to the UK Operations Support Manager.
Working within the Operations Support team. This role will assist the Operations Support Coordinators in their daily activities for the field/branches in all operational HQ matters.
The Role: Taking the wheel at Hertz
- Regular communication of centralised information including the updating of the Operations pages on the Intranet
- Manage incoming emails/enquires
- Prepare/update/communicate Operation procedures
- Production of accurate and timely reports in varying formats and with graphical data for external and internal use.
- Be aware of UK NPS scores, produce daily/weekly monthly data and report as required
- Investigate and resolve TAS queries. Participate in TAS testing (maybe ambition for someone new but would be the goal for an apprentice).
- Complete the administration required to open and close Hertz branches including liaising with Dublin upd