You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Venn Group is hiring directly for new and exciting GraduateTrainee Recruitment Consultants (2016/2017/2018 graduates) to join us immediately in our Central London office.
We currently have opportunities for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants to work on our Legal and Finance/Financial Services Sales Teams.
Basic salaries starting at £20k + Commission (with an average OTE of £41K in year one)
What can we give you as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants on our Graduate Training Scheme?
• No glass ceiling to your career development – our Pathways and Milestones Salary Scheme means you can achieve promotion and basic salary increase in your first 3 months
• The opportunity to work for a business with enviable credentials and reputation within the recruitment industry
• An on-going career development programme designed and delivered by our internal training team, starting with our 6 month Consultant Development Scheme, which starts from day one of you joining us
• An environment where our management team has been developed entirely from within
• A flat management structure allowing you full access to the senior management team
Benefits to shout about...
• Entry onto a unique commission scheme that rewards you for both team and individual achievements
• Monthly ‘Fizzy Friday’ – celebrating your results at month-end with a wrap-up involving plenty of bubbly!
• Structured training programme for every year of your career from when you start through to Management and Mentoring Training
• The annual ‘all expenses paid’ company Christmas Party (previous venues have included The Billingsgate Vaults and The Connaught Rooms)
• Entry into our rewards scheme – Vennture Points – which you can use to secure individual rewards such as holidays, iPads, cameras, adventure activities, spa treatments, theatre tickets and more...
• Top Performer Lunches – celebrate being a top biller with champagne reception and lunch at a fantastic location. Last year billers went to the top of The Gherkin and demolished the tasting menu at Duck and Waffle!
Let’s talk money!
Uncapped. Non discretional. Competitive.
Our unique commission scheme reflects a combination of team and individual achievement. Unlike other organisations, by three months you will be earning a percentage of this commission, with this percentage increasing as you establish your career within Venn Group.
To find out more about life as a Recruitment Consultant at Venn Group, please apply now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Venn Group
Venn Group is an acknowledged leader in professional interim recruitment, dedicated to helping our clients fill critical skills gaps with experienced contractors, locums and temporary staffing solutions.
Our specialist teams apply extensive sector knowledge to understand the complexities of each specific assignment, ensuring an ef
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2001
105 Strand, London, UK