You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bromley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Do you want to launch a rewarding career in Sales with one of Europe’s most dynamic companies? Are you enthusiastic, target driven, career focused and highly motivated?
With over 200 clients across the globe, FDM Group is the UK’s leading IT graduate employer with exciting new opportunities for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join an established Sales Team. Currently we are growing our sales department across the UK and have opportunities available in London and Glasgow. The role will initially involve understanding the FDM business model via recruitment with exposure to various departments within FDM, with career progression into New Business Sales and Account Management.
Recruitment and Junior Sales at FDM involves developing relationships with businesses and graduates across the South-East. Fast-track career progression is a key focus at FDM and we are seeking individuals who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment. Your career will start off on the graduate recruitment team learning the business and how we find and attract our graduates. Depending on performance you will then progress to a junior sales executive role. This role is all about being the first point of contact between FDM and our clients, understanding requirements and providing business solutions.
FDM Group is looking for engaging individuals with clear reasons as to why they’re driven towards a career in graduate recruitment, business development and sales. Based on performance and professionalism, significant career advancement opportunities exist. As FDM continues to rapidly expand its business operations, we are looking for fresh new talent to add value to our growing Sales team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building candidate relationships and providing excellent candidate care
- Cold calling, emailing and arranging meetings with prospective clients
- To initiate relevant placements for IT Consultants, Trainees and contractors
- Able to present and communicate the FDM business model and our services to our clients
- Negotiate with all stakeholders in order to produce a successful outcome
- Maintaining existing client relationships and creating further opportunities through understanding what services we could offer to improve their business
- Gathering requirements from clients and sourcing relevant candidates from the FDM academies for such roles
- Liaising with other areas of the business including Recruitment, Academy, Business Development Managers and Sales Managers
- Providing support to our in-house trainees, both in the process of securing their placement and in their time on-site
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Committed and ambitious individuals with a thirst to learn and develop
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational skills
- Commercially aware and target-oriented
- Driven to deliver results beyond expectations
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About FDM Group
FDM Group is an international IT services provider with centres in the UK, Mainland Europe, North America and Asia. FDM services over 180 clients worldwide in 8 service areas: Project Management Office, Business Analysis, Data and Operations, Testing, Development, Production Support, MX.3 Production Support and Client Training.
We train to
- Technology & IT
- Leeds, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1991