You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Data & Platform Executive
Canary Wharf, London, Permanent
£23,000 per annum and excellent company benefits
We are currently looking for a Data & Platform Executive to join our Media Research team, to work mainly with our UK and India teams. If you have experience in Quality control and database management, keep reading!
What will you do as a Data & Platform Executive?
Your primary responsibility will be to review the quality and accuracy of information added by Researchers onto the media database, and to provide continuous feedback and coaching.
In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring internal data queries for Cision’s global data offering.
To do so you will:
- Provide Quality Control, by reviewing quality and accuracy of our database information, and providing feedback to researchers. You will also get involved in managing training resources
- Data query management, responding to internal teams’ queries, and escalate to appropriate teams
- Product regular reports on productivity, quality and data.
- Provide general database maintenance
- Work on ad-hoc projects with the rest of the team
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of data management and databases.
- Good communication skills
- Quality control experience
- Experience of training or working with others on technical systems/applications would be ideal
- Intermediate/Basic Excel level
- Experience of managing own workload and working to deadlines, and the ability to motivate others.
- Able to multi-task and work as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- Access to training to help you be successful in your role and develop within Cision
- Excellent company benefits including 25 days holidays, free fruit, massages and an opportunity to join sports teams
- Be part of a very social team and participate in regular events (Summer and Christmas parties, Friday company drinks just to name a few!)
Cision is the leading media communication technology and analytics company. We enable marketers and communicators to effectively manage their earned media programs, coordinating with paid and owned channels to drive business impact.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your next career move within our Media Research team, as we continue to provide the best in class platform for our clients. If you are interested, please apply now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Gorkana UK
Gorkana is owned by, and now trades as Cision which is a leading global provider of earned media management software and insights to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Cision's software allows modern communicators to target key influencers, distribute strategic content, track and measure meaningful impact
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2003