- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Data & Platform Executive
Canary Wharf, London, Permanent
£23,000 per annum and excellent company benefits
We are currently looking for a Data & Platform Executive to join our Media Research team, to work mainly with our UK and India teams. If you have experience in Quality control and database management, keep reading!
What will you do as a Data & Platform Executive?
Your primary responsibility will be to review the quality and accuracy of information added by Researchers onto the media database, and to provide continuous feedback and coaching.
In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring internal data queries for Cision’s global data offering.
To do so you will:
- Provide Quality Control, by reviewing quality and accuracy of our database information, and providing feedback to researchers. You will also get involved in managing training resources
- Data query management, responding to internal teams’ queries, and escalate to appropriate teams
- Product regular reports on productivity, quality and data.
- Provide general database maintenance
- Work on ad-hoc projects with the rest of the team