You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Seeking: Graduates, High Academic Achievers, Sales/Commercial Personnel, High Sporting Achievers If you are MONEY MOTIVATED, driven by SUCCESS, and thrive in a FAST-PACED, LIVELY and COMPETITIVE environment - my client has a trainee recruitment consultant position for you! Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2:1 Sport Graduates
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2:1 Sport Graduates
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sport Graduates - London - ABOVE AVERAGE EARNINGS!
Salary: £22k - £25k basic + Uncapped Commission (1st year OTE £35k - £44k)
What to expect as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Working with an exciting mix of the world’s largest retail brands, and small boutique firms - placing the best talent into their global teams
- Overseeing the entire recruitment process managing both candidates and clients from Day 1
- Identifying and sourcing candidates via headhunting, networking and advertising
- Attending candidate and client meetings across London
- Complete autonomy over your salary and career progression - the sky is the limit!
Core Competencies needed:
- Money motivated
- Exceptional communication && negotiation skills
- Ideally you will be a graduate with a 2:1 degree, but strong academic or sporting candidates with prior sales experience also excel in a recruitment position
What does this recruitment client offer you?
- Personalised career development programme, designed by you and your manager, on Day 1
- Unrivalled sales and recruitment training
- Bonus scheme: with the mission to always offer the best bonus scheme in the retail recruitment market!
- Unique incentive scheme; Rolex watches, iPads, holidays, champagne lunches, Selfridges’ vouchers just to name a few
- ‘Work hard play hard’ ethos; company nights out, dodgeball tournaments, summer rounders and Michelin star dinners are all part of the thank you package for your hard work
- Starting salary £22k - £25k + Uncapped commission + promotion average 3 months
- Great training, fantastic commission, this company are ready to hire 4 new recruits onto their London team.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK