You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Fast Track to Management Scheme + £20,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £35K-£40K)
Graduates and future graduates!
Is it that time of year, where you are sat in front of your laptop/computer looking to fulfil a career in something exciting and challenging yet rewarding?
Maybe you have just started on your search after traveling and looking for inspiration?
- Money motivated?
- Hard worker?
- Do you work well under pressure?
Then my client can offer you an incredible opportunity to take your earnings and career progression in your own hands!
Yes, you read it right - it is all in your own hands!
They are looking to take on and expertly train graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultant for their office in the heart of the city.
All they ask in return are hard-working, stand out individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed. Recruitment Consultants - What do recruitment consultants do on a day-to-day basis I hear you ask...
- Working closely with the clients to source candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see them as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice'.
- Consulting both parties throughout the entire process.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term.
- Contributing positively to a high-performance sales culture.
Recruitment Consultants - Why pick my client over the other companies?
- We promote accelerated careers (promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
- Industry leading learning and development programme.
- Attractive base salary - £20K // First Year OTE £35K+
- High commission - no threshold
- Top earners taking home over £15K per year - from less than 3 years in the business.
- Paid for holidays including: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star Restaurants
- Office based in the heart of the city with a beautiful rooftop view
Recruitment Consultants - Countless Awards:
- Princess Royal Training Award 2017
- 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
- The Sunday Time 100 Best Companies to work for 2015,2016
- Best Companies 2016
- Recruiter Fast 50 2016
- Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
- Investing in Talent Awards 2016
Recruitment Consultants - What do we need from you?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies through your interview process;
- Work Ethic
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews and workshop days now!!!
This is the perfect opportunity for you to enter a fast paced and rewarding career in Recruitment within a market leading Recruitment Company, with fantastic employee relations and incentives. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Graduate financial recruitment Graduate legal recruitment. Graduate banking recruitment. Graduate accounting recruitment Graduate headhunting. Graduate international headhunting. Graduate executive recruitment. Graduate in-house legal recruitment. Graduate Private practice recruitment. Graduate commerce recruitment. Graduate sales recruitment. Graduate co-secretarial recruitment. Graduate assistant recruitment. Graduate administrative recruitment. Graduate key client services recruitment. Graduate operations recruitment. Graduate audit recruitment. Graduate marketing recruitment. Graduate digital marketing recruitment. Graduate advertising recruitment. Graduate oil and gas recruitment. Graduate engineering recruitment. Graduate media recruitment. Graduate technology recruitment. Graduate infrastructure recruitment and many other roles.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003