- Sheffield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Location: Sheffield, Yorkshire (commutable from Rotherham, Doncaster, South Yorkshire).
Our client is an analytics company who have developed software enabling them to interpret company data. They are expanding their team and are seeking applications from recent graduates and experienced data analysts.
The chosen candidate will collect and analyse data collected form customer’s sites, assessing its validity. It is likely that you will input the data into the bespoke software and convert the findings into a detailed report. The work will be performed to a high level and should meet strict QA standards.
The role will involve coordinating client workshops in which the data will be discussed and action points recommended.
Graduates can expect to receive training in all aspects of the role and to work as part of a small team with guidance from an experienced project manager.
* A data science, physics, mathematics or related degree at Bachelors, Masters or PhD level
* 2.1 at undergraduate level is essential
* Knowledge of SQL or Access along with strong Excel skills essential
* Ability to interpret data and present results
* An understanding of SPSS, Matlab, R or SASS would be advantageous
* A desire to work with performance models and to deliver benefits to a varied customer base
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Stem Graduates
STEM Recruitment provides a range of recruitment services aimed at student, graduate and experienced candidates.
Students and Graduates:
We manage an active job board dedicated exclusively to candidates from a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths discipline.
www.stemgraduates.co.uk lists roles with named employers
- Recruitment & HR
- in Sheffield, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012