- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 14 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our 10-week summer placements offer undergraduates who are in their first, second or penultimate year of university, practical work experience to support their studies over the summer break.
We offer placements across a range of disciplines that reflect the diverse sectors and services at Mace. We have the following opportunities available for, beginning in June 2019:
- Project Management – UK wide
- Cost Consultancy (Quantity Surveying) – London, Manchester
- Commercial Management (Quantity Surveying) – London
- Civil Engineering – London
- Building Surveying – Winchester
- Facilities Management – Watford/London
- Design Management – London
After completing a one day induction at our head office in London, you will be placed on a live project where you will put what you have learned at university into practice under the guidance of industry leading professionals.
What happens after the placement?
High achieving students may be offered further summer placements, an industrial placement or a position on the graduate development programme, depending on the stage of their degree.
Mace minimum requirements in order to be accepted onto one of our Summer Placement programmes inclu
More hot jobs for you
Placement at Mace Group