- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 08 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Software, Big Data && Executive Recruitment Consultancy
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Position -Fantastic London Offices - Exciting Expansion Plans- Brilliant Commission Structure and added incentives.
The Recruitment Consultancy
Born out of a successful career within IT recruitment and an ambition to redefine one of the most lucrative recruitment industries, my client is offering an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth and development of a recruitment consultancy focussed of results rather than trivial KPI’s.
My client is a professional recruitment consultancy with an emerging reputation with some of the leading tech businesses operating in the UK today. They don’t monitor KPI’s offering an energetic and encouraging work environment.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant commission structure-
- No Threshold (earn on everything you bill).
- Average fee’s from £6k-£8k.
- 10% up to £10k.
- 15% up to £15k.
- 20% on all billing after £15k.
- Earn the top bracket percentage again all you billings i.e. if you bill £14k in a month then you will earn £2.1k in commission and if you bill £16k in a month you will earn £3.2k in commission.
This is a trainee recruitment consultant position and so no previous recruitment experience is required, we are looking to candidates who can demonstrate-
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Remuneration
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work towards and over achieve targets.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A positive and determined outlook with the desire to succeed.
- Commercial awareness and an appetite to work in a competitive environment.
- Candidates with a clear understanding of the recruitment industry, the recruiter’s role and how they will bridge the gap between current experience and what will be expected as a trainee recruitment consultant.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Profile
- An initial thirteen week training programbased both on the job and in training sessions.
- Access to live roles to resource for allowing you to earn commission from you first month.
- Uncapped commission paying up to 20% against you billings,
- An initial basic salary of £18k.
- Achievers holiday trips
- Monthly lunch clubs
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK