- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Finance
£20,000 – £23,000 Uncapped Commission (£35,000 OTE)
If you want to work for an award winning, fast growing and innovative company, with a collaborative and friendly working environment and a clear, achievable career progression, then look no further!
If you are a hardworking and driven graduate that wants a career with quick progression based on success, not on tenure. If you want a job where you can make large amounts of money from the start and rewards you for the time and effort you put in. Become a Recruitment Consultant.
Our client offers uncapped commission from the start. Successful Recruitment Consultants with our client will earn £10k-15k in commission in their first year. Within 3 years, you can go from a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to a Senior Consultant and then a Managing Consultant, with an impressive pay rise and an improved commission scheme with each promotion.
Our client is the leading provider of recruitment solutions to the financial sector in Europe and Asia-Pacific. Across their offices in London, Germany and Australia, they provide recruitment services to a wide range of leading global Private Equity, Asset Management and Mergers and Acquisitions firms. They are currently growing their business across all three locations and are looking to hire proactive and driven recent graduates to join their team as Graduate Recruitment Consultants.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Conducting face to face meetings with the clients, pitching and tendering for new business
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
Developing your own personal brand and reputation
- The Benefits of a Recruitment Consultant
- £20,000 - £23,000 Base salary (£35,000)
- Outstanding training programme
- Uncapped commission from the start
- Company holidays
- Quarterly dinners
- Weekly drinks
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- 2:1 from a Top University
- Previous experience work experience – sales, retail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, a second language is desirable
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Competitive, ambitious and resilient
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We will help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best show your qualities.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK