You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
We are looking for an Admin Apprentice to work as part of the Contract and Compliance team to deliver efficient and quality compliance for new and existing contractors, in London Victoria. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who is enthusiastic, can work well under pressure and approaches problems with a can-do attitude.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
La Fosse Associates specialise in recruiting technology, digital and change talent from top to bottom. They operate at all levels on a permanent, contract, interim and executive search basis. They are employee-owned. Everyone has a share of the equity, and this has helped to attract top talent, drive a great team ethic, and establish a collective pride in being the best they can.
La Fosse: How are they different?
- They offer a fundamentally different recruitment proposition to the rest of the marketplace and below are the key areas in which they feel they are unique.
- La Fosse recruits top to bottom in an organisation on a permanent and contract basis. Their clients appreciate this ‘one-stop-shop’ approach and it allows both parties to develop a more effective relationship.
- They use a wide variety of channels to generate candidates (Internet, advertising, search, networking, database search). The result is that they are consistently able to present more effective shortlists of candidates.
Location: near Victoria underground and overground station, London.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Drawing up and sending contracts to Contractors & Clients
- To deliver a high level of customer service and professionalism at all times to the contractors and clients.
- To ensure the CRM is up to date and contains accurate information.
- To effectively manage all incoming contractor enquiries including, contractual, compliance and timesheet queries.
- Ensure contractors are issued with the appropriate contract paperwork in line with our SLAs.
- Ensuring any outstanding compliance documentation is received in line with our deadlines.
- Specific responsibilities may vary and other tasks may be introduced to meet the changing demands of the business.
Hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer Service focused.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels across the business.
- Be methodical in all areas.
- Will need to work well under pressure and continue to deliver in constantly changing environments.
- Must show themselves to be a self-starter, who uses initiative and faces all challenges and problems with a sense of responsibility and self-management.
- Must have a tenacious and enthusiastic approach to problem resolution.
Training and future prospects
- 1. Training will be on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
- 2. Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- 3. As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About La Fosse Associates
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2007
5, Portland House, Bressenden Pl, Westminster, London SW1E 5BH, UK