You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Technology and Digital
£21,000 - £23,000 +Uncapped Commission
Looking to join an award winning company in the heart of London? Competitive basic salary+ unlimited commission, 2 company holidays per year and more!
We have partnered with an award winning technology, digital and change Recruitment Company operating from three main offices across the UK. They were founded in 2007 and have grown to over 100 recruitment consultants across these locations. They have teams who focus on permanent recruitment, contract recruitment, executive search and as well as having a focused business development team constantly bringing in new clients.
Our client have won numerous awards including the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for in the UK for the last four consecutive years, Fastest growing company in the UK, Best Medium Sized Company, Best Employee Share/Equity Scheme and many more.
They have a fantastic culture and are committed to ensuring our culture remains intact despite our year on year growth. As a result of this growth we are looking for Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join their teams.
Your role as a graduate recruitment consultant will involve;
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Managing the offer process – delivering the good news and making sure they are happy to accept the offer
Our client has a high expectations of our graduate recruitment consultants and only deliver the best service to our clients. As a result we offer a wide range of benefits to our Recruitment Consultants;
- £23,000+ salary with uncapped commission
- Two company holidays a year
- Gym membership for our onsite gym
- Monthly massages
- Top billers trips, lunches at Michelin star restaurants and much more
- Private healthcare
- Shares in the company from day one
- Great training and development scheme; specialist in-house trainer as well as on the job training with your manager
- Lots of company days/nights out such as Ascot races, team building days and regular Friday nights out!
Recruitment is essentially a business to business sales role. You will become an expert in your market and will be able to advise your clients and candidates at a strategic level. Recruitment provides unlimited career opportunities, incentives and unlimited earning potential. A successful Recruitment consultant must be hard-working, resilient, motivated, outgoing, ambitious and competitive. If you tick these boxes and would like to work for one of the best, awarding winning companies in the UK, please apply today.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK