- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
WE ’RE GOING PLACES....
With more than 60 years of history in the bag, ours is a brand with an impressive heritage. Style is well and truly in our blood. As well as UK and Ireland, we are represented globally through our stores in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia. Our e-commerce business is helping to set the trend globally, shipping to 125 countries whilst also growing our presence on the world’s leading digital fashion marketplaces.
Our people make all the difference. Just as the River Island name pulls customers in off the high street and inspires them to buy online, our employer brand turns the heads of talented people, inspiring them to join, stay and grow with us.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS...
- Support the preparation of briefs for the Art department. Ensure that briefs are well presented; complete and clear so that projects can be executed precisely, creatively, and on time.
- Assist in managing creative projects from brief to execution.
- Help to assign projects to the Art department.
- Ensure that the Art department is able to deliver assigned briefs on time and flag any issues that would prevent the successful execution of a project.
- Help maintain project log sheets to track the status of projects, and insure the
More hot jobs for you
Entry-level at Diligent Corporation