You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Liverpool, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Market Analyst Placement
What you can expect
During your twelve-month industrial placement position at our UK & Ireland headquarters, located near Manchester, you will use your analytical and investigative skills to identify business opportunities across our broad portfolio.
This placement will give you the opportunity to expand your understanding of the business through involvement in projects with colleagues from different industry sectors. You will develop personal and professional skills that are transferable into any business environment.
This is a diverse and interesting role that includes:
- Undertaking market intelligence on customers and industries
- Developing market analysis
- Regular reporting on business and economic activity
- Short and long term consultancy based projects, providing the businesses with actionable information to generate further growth.
What we expect
- On target for a 1st or 2:1
- Studying for a degree in Management or Business Studies
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in English
- You are highly motivated with excellent communication and work management skills
- You are inquisitive, with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally.
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF plc, BASF Group's main operating company in the United Kingdom, supplies performance chemicals in addition to raw materials to most industries. We market a wide range of products, many of which you'll use every day without even realizing. Our portfolio includes chemicals, construction chemicals, crop protection products, dispersions and pigments, pest control solutions, plastics, polyurethanes systems, leading edge coating products, mining and water treatment chemicals.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Engineering & industrial, Science & Research, Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- Cheadle, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1865