You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Junior Business Development Executive
RULE are recruiting for an exciting new position and are now on the hunt for a bright, confident, enthusiastic Junior Business Development Executive to join a growing team!
The client is the world’s leading network for business transformation professionals. Renowned for their market leading events and content, they are looking for someone who is passionate about business growth and is keen to develop partnerships and grow the network.
- Researching organisations and individuals generating new leads and potential new partners.
- Pinpoint the needs of other companies, learning who makes decisions and contacting them.
- Making connections with potential partners via email & phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new partnership relationships.
- Attend BTN events and conferences representing the business in a professional manner.
- Previous experience within a sales environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Comfortable liaising with senior professionals across a variety of industries and locations.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and grow business.
- Well organised and with strong time management skills.
- Like in any sales job, resilience is essential!
The ideal candidate would be a graduate with some experience in a sales environment, whether that is working during their studies, a year in industry/internship or a 2017 grad with one year of commercial experience under their belt.
Other Desired Attributes Include:
- Drive - Initiatives taken to develop personally and professionally.
- Resilience - Challenges faced and subsequently overcome in work and in life.
- Relationship Building - Managing of relationships with seniors and peers both internally and externally.
- Target Driven - Love of working towards and hitting targets.
- Commercial Acumen - Financial management and awareness.
Competitive basic salary + bonuses.
Apply below to find out more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Rule Recruitment
Welcome to RULE. We place the best professionals into the best recruitment and sales jobs at the world's leading organisations. For more than a decade, our energy and industry knowledge has attracted the most talented graduates and experts. We guide ambitious people into exciting careers. And because we understand our
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in
Barry House, 20-22 Worple Rd, Wimbledon, London, UK